Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.-- Anonymous



i am grateful for my friend lisa. i tend to laugh out loud a lot when i am with her, mostly at our husbands. there are few friends i can curl up and enjoy life with. i love that she loves me in my t shirt and jeans, and i love her in her pearls and sparkles. and i love that she has such clean a bathroom. if you are sick and need to lay face down on a bathroom floor... pick hers. not only is it amazingly beautiful, it is spick and span. thank you lisa... ILOVEYOU

1 comment:

  1. AWE!!! This made me tear up!!! I luv ya girl!!! You can be sick at my house anytime - but really - can I come to yours - you have the best Food and the coziest house ever and mostly b/c you will be there!!! I luv ya!!! Tap Tap's your way!

    ReplyDelete