Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~Woody Allen


so every year we take family pictures... we always seem to catch one of us cracking up, which becomes my favorite!
i added some from the past...



The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings
Laughter is an instant vacation. ~Milton Berle
A man isn't poor if he can still laugh. ~Raymond Hitchcock




Remember, men need laughter sometimes more than food. ~Anna Fellows Johnston
A laugh is a smile that bursts. ~Mary H. Waldrip
Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place. ~Josh Billings

3 comments:

  1. Loooove it! I'm so happy you have a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog stalker... this is not public yet. JK. i love you i am happy that you are the very first to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I get to be your first (of probably thousands) follower! Love you, Auntie. :)

    ReplyDelete